Directions to Turn in Works Cited
1. Log in to Google.
2. Log in to Noodle Tools in a separate window.
3. Open project in Noodle Tools and click on sources.
4. Print/Export to Google Docs.
5. NAME your document hour, last initial of teacher, your last name. (1V Yeager)
6. Share with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, 4/10-Explore topics, write Essential Question & Guiding Questions, create a Google Doc with questions & links to resources. (Share with teacher?).
Tuesday, 4/11-Finalize topics & questions, get feedback from teacher or peers.
Wednesday, 4/12--Research guiding questions and cite in Noodle Tools.
Thursday, 4/13-Research & cite, peer feedback.
Friday, 4/14-Research & cite.
Monday, 4/17-Draft book: Informational or Literature? Organizational Structure? Text Features?
Tuesday, 4/18-Draft text.
Wednesday, 4/19-Finalize text and get peer feedback.
Thursday, 4/20-Revise text & begin illustrations with captions.
Friday, 4/21-Finish illustrations & publish final copy.
Mesoamerica was a region and cultural area in the Americas, extending approximately from central Mexico to Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and northern Costa Rica, within which pre-Columbian societies flourished before the Spanish colonization of the Americas in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Writing An Essential Question
Writing an Essential Question
Before turning in, check for:
- Text features: subtitles, captions, etc.
- Spelling & grammar errors
- Your best work
Directions to turn in:
Name presentation: hour, teacher initial, your last name (1V Yeager)
Share with teacher: